The GL events Group is very concerned about the protection of your personal data (hereinafter the "Data") and undertakes to collect and process your Data in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
"We", "Our" are understood as or relate to the data controller (for more details, refer to the section – Who is the data controller?).</ p>
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING
The companies of the Venues division of the GL events Group, likely to be responsible for the processing of your personal data, are listed here.
In order to determine precisely the company which is responsible for the processing carried out on your personal data, you just have to look at:
- The company name of the company which is designated, in the legal notices of the website on which you are located or from which you have been redirected, as publisher of the website;
- the corporate name of the company with which you are in contact (this corporate name is indicated in the legal notices present in the email(s) that you receive from companies of the GL events Group or in the contract(s) you may have entered into with one of the companies of the GL events Group).
WHAT CATEGORIES OF DATA ARE WE LIKELY TO COLLECT?
We collect Data either through you directly, or automatically on our websites or mobile applications, or indirectly.
THE DATA YOU COMMUNICATE TO US DIRECTLY
You may be required to communicate your Data directly to us when:
- We have a contractual or pre-contractual relationship (examples: you have ordered one of our products or services, you have requested a quote, etc.);
- You are making a contact request to one of of our services;
- You subscribe to our newsletter(s);
- You request one of our catalogues;
- You participate in one of our surveys;
- You create an account on our websites or mobile applications;
- You fill out a form to download a document.
In this context, the categories of Data likely to be collected are as follows:
- Data relating to your identification (surname, first name, identifier, date of birth, address, etc…)
- Contact data (postal details, e-mail address, telephone number…)
- Data relating to your personal/professional life (position, company, sectors of activity, etc.)
- Economic and financial data (means of payment, bank details, etc.)
THE DATA WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We automatically collect some of your Data when you browse our websites or mobile applications.
We then collect certain data relating to your connection and browsing (IP address, date and time of connection, pages visited, operating system, type of browser you use, the link by which you arrived on our sites internet…).
THE DATA WE COLLECT INDIRECTLY
Finally, we may collect your Data through social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.). This is particularly the case when your Data comes from sources accessible to the public or when you use social networks via our websites, by clicking on icons dedicated to social networks for example.
If you do not want your Data to be collected through social networks, you must refer to the privacy/Data/cookies policies of the social networks concerned.
We may collect your Data through partners or other trusted third parties.
We take care to ensure that these partners or other trusted third parties only communicate to us Data that you agree to share with us for commercial prospecting purposes.
The categories of Data that we may collect in this context are:
- Data relating to your identification (surname, first name, identifier, date of birth, etc.)